Vehicle Inspections, Mobile Car Checks for Pre-purchase, Sale or Warranty
by R.A.C & Autocheck trained Inspectors from Autospections.
Autospections specialises in carrying out vehicle inspections in the Perth Metro area.
In April 2009, R.A.C closed their Mobile Vehicle Inspections Department. Autospections believe there is a real need for inspections that can be carried out independently of any workshop or dealership. Autospections continues where R.A.C left off, albeit on a smaller scale.
Our main services are:
- Supercheck - A comprehensive inspection for Pre-purchase, End of Warranty or Owner’s Report.
- Supercheck Plus - Supercheck & Car History package
- Mechcheck - A mechanical inspection. This inspection is recommended if you are happy with the appearance of the bodywork and the function of the electrical items, as they are not included in this check. Some roadworthy items will not be reported on.
- Recheck - To ensure that promised repairs have been carried out.
- Customs Valuation - For privately imported vehicles.
We accept payment via phone by credit card or direct debit, as well as onsite payment by credit card, debit card or cash.
After payment has been received the Inspection Report can be emailed, posted or left with the vehicle in a sealed envelope.
We suggest you visit www.ppsr.gov.au to check if the vehicle is financially encumbered.
We do not value or check the authenticity of vehicles for sale.
Autospections is INDEPENDENT & not affiliated with
any motor repair business or vehicle dealer
We are not authorised to carry out Roadworthy Inspections for re-licensing or sticker removal.
Please visit www.transport.wa.gov.au for a list of Approved Inspection Stations.